Brand New Honeymoon Cabin
The Blue Magnolia is a new honeymoon cabin, opened August 2019. This luxury cabin features a Large Walk-in shower, Hot tub on covered porch, 2 fire places, soaker tub and a King Size bed with Purple Comfort Grid mattress. The Blue Magnolia is the perfect choice for your honeymoon, anniversary or an occasion that you want to make special.
The Blue Magnolia is minutes from local wineries, breweries and restaurants.
Sleeps 2 people maximum
No pets- No smoking
Bedroom 1- King Size Bed
Sleeps 2 people maximum- No Children
Master Bath with large walk-in tiled shower and oversized soaker tub
Cabin Details & Amenities
- King Size bed with Purple Comfort Grid mattress
- Full Modern Kitchen with KitchenAid appliances
- Refrigerator/Freezer with icemaker
- Electric oven
- Traditional Coffee Maker
- Cooking and Grilling Utensils
- Fresh Linens and Towels
- TV in Living room
- TV in bedroom
- TV on outside covered deck
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Oversized walk-in shower
- Soaker tub
- 2 Gas Fireplaces – available in season-1 in living area plus one on covered deck.
- Hot Tub-Outside on covered porch
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire pit
From Broken Bow, go north on Hwy 259 approx. 10 miles to the Hochatown area. Look for the big brown and white, Carson Creek Lake access sign, from this sign continue north on 259 for 1/4 mile. Turn left on Sugarberry Trail. Continue on Sugarberry Trail for ¼ mile, take a right on Sweet Gum Trail. Go approx 1/2 mile, The Blue Magnolia will be at the end of Sweet Gum trail. There will be a sign located beside the road with the cabin name.