Brand New Honeymoon Cabin
Sleeps 2 Adults plus up to 2 children maximum
No pets- No smoking
For larger groups, the Bluestone Lodge is located on the same street as the Boulder Creek.
Bedroom 1- King Size Bed
Sleeper sofa in living area for children
Sleeps 2 Adults maximum plus up to 2 Children
Master Bath with large walk-in tiled shower and oversized soaker tub.
Cabin Details & Amenities
- King Size bed
- Full Modern Kitchen
- Refrigerator/Freezer with icemaker
- Electric oven
- Traditional Coffee Maker & Keurig
- Cooking and Grilling Utensils
- Fresh Linens and Towels
- TV in Living room
- TV in bedroom
- TV on outside covered deck
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Oversized walk-in shower
- Soaker tub
- 2 Gas Fireplaces – available in season-1 in living area plus one on covered deck.
- Hot Tub-Outside on covered porch
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire pit
- Sleeper sofa in Living room-great for kids
Driving Directions to the Boulder Creek Cabin
From Broken Bow, go north on Hwy 259 approx. 10 miles to the Hochatown area. Look for the big, brown and white, Carson Creek Lake access sign, from this sign continue north on 259 for ¼ mile. Turn left on Sugarberry Trail. Continue on Sugarberry Trail for 1 mile. Turn left on Pine Hill Road. Stay on Pine Hill Road for 6/10 of a mile. Stay to the right on the paved road and you will turn on Gnarly Maple Trail. Go 3/10of a mile on Gnarly Maple Trail, The Boulder Creek Cabin will last cabin on the right before the big gates. There is a sign beside the driveway that says Boulder Creek.