Brand New Honeymoon Cabin
Opening October 2021
More information coming soon.
Sleeps 2 people maximum
No pets- No smoking
Bedroom 1- King Size Bed
Sleeps 2 people maximum- No Children
Master Bath with large walk-in tiled shower and oversized soaker tub.
Cabin Details & Amenities
- King Size bed
- Full Modern Kitchen
- Refrigerator/Freezer with icemaker
- Electric oven
- Traditional Coffee Maker & Keurig
- Cooking and Grilling Utensils
- Fresh Linens and Towels
- TV in Living room
- TV in bedroom
- TV on outside covered deck
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Oversized walk-in shower
- Soaker tub
- 2 Gas Fireplaces – available in season-1 in living area plus one on covered deck.
- Hot Tub-Outside on covered porch
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire pit
Driving Directions to the Sugar Magnolia Cabin
From Broken Bow, go north on Hwy 259 approx. 10 miles to the Hochatown area. Look for the big, brown and white, Carson Creek Lake access sign, from this sign continue north on 259 for ¼ mile. Turn left on Sugarberry Trail. Continue on Sugarberry Trail for 1 mile, Stay on Sugarberry Trail until you pass the 2 blue water towers. Immediatley past the water towers turn right on Pickleberry rd. Stay on Pickleberry for 3/10 mile. You will turn left on Cucmber Circle. The Sugar Magnolia is at the end of the cul de sac on the left. There is a sign beside the driveway that says Sugar Magnolia.