Upon entering Woodland Romance you will immediately realize that this cabin was built for comfort. From the power reclining sofa and chair to the radiant heated floors, Woodland Romance was built to please. The cabin boasts 1500 square feet of luxury and is made complete by two inside fireplaces, a large kitchen with top of the line appliances (fridge, dishwasher, range, and microwave drawer), an outside hot tub with TV and fireplace. Upstairs in the bedroom, couples will find an 8 x 8 tile shower with double rain shower heads that feature 800 streams of water, guaranteed to drench you. If relaxing in the comfort of a luxurious sleep number bed while watching TV is your wish, then you may never want to leave the cabin. Rightly named, the Woodland Romance was built with rest, romance, and rekindling in mind throughout.
Sleeps 2 people maximum-No Kids
No pets- No smoking
Bedroom 1- King Size Bed-upstairs
Sleeps 2 people maximum- No Children
Downstairs- 1/2 bath
Upstairs-Master Bath with large walk-in tiled shower.
Cabin Details & Amenities
- King Size bed with Sleep Number mattress
- Full Modern Kitchen with Kitchenaid appliances
- Refrigerator/Freezer with icemaker
- Electric Oven
- Traditional Coffee Maker & Keurig
- Cooking and Grilling Utensils
- Fresh Linens and Towels
- Smart TV’s in Living room, bedroom and outside on covered deck
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Oversized walk-in shower
- 2 Gas Fireplaces – available in season-1 in living area plus one on covered deck.
- Electric Fireplace in upstairs bedroom
- Hot Tub-Outside on covered porch
- Propane Grill
- Fire pit
From Broken Bow, go north on Hwy 259 approx. 10 miles to the Hochatown area. Look for the big, brown and white, Carson Creek Lake access sign, from this sign continue north on 259 for 1/4 mile. Turn left on Sugarberry Trail. Continue on Sugarberry Trail for ¼ mile, take a right on Sweet Gum Trail. The Woodland Romance will be the 3rd cabin on the left. There will be a sign located beside the road with the cabin name.